Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Vera Bradley Patterns

My co-workers got me hooked on Vera Bradley. I had not even heard of the brand until a year ago; thanks you Page and Ashley. I picked a favorite pattern, Cambridge, and then my wonderful co-workers started my collection off for my birthday this year. I absolutely love the pieces that I currently have and use each one daily. I recommend the Vera tote bag, medium cosmetic bow bag, out-to-lunch sack and the flat iron cover.

Out-to-lunch bag in Cambridge




Each pattern is so cute and it is fun to collect something and check out new pieces. I am really excited to get my new Vera planner in the new Owl pattern...I'm trying to mix things up!
Planner in Night Owl



On Facebook, Vera Bradley posted their 4 new patterns for Spring 2009, said to be out in January. Page and I are really bummed that these will not be out before Christmas because these would be great gifts for each other!!! What do you think about the new patterns?Purple Punch
Hope Garden
Cupcakes Pink

Cupcakes Green

I LOVE the cupcakes green pattern! I have a thing for green! What are your favorite patterns old or new?

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Everyone in the office knows my favorite pattern (java blue), but I do like the new purple punch and cupcakes green patterns!