Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello Lover!

Maybe Target has always had great steals, or maybe I'm just so broke that I'm just now noticing that there are shoes for sale outside of boutiques, malls and DSW. Either way, Target has some great shoes right now, but hurry, they FLY off the shelves.

I saw someone (love ya Nina) wearing these boots last week and I fell in love with them! I would have bet money that they were at least $100 and from a department store. They were just what I was looking for, flat, but with a little wedge, gray, and modern...and even better...$34.99! So I ran to the nearest Target and was ready to buy them up. Found the tag on the empty shelves; they were here but are no where to be found!!! Every single size was gone! Oh well, maybe my Target is just so trendy that everyone got em. I'll go to another...NOTHING. No biggie, I will order them online, even with shipping they will be under $50...back ordered! I wouldn't get them until mid-December. No precious boots on my feet until December? So I called my last hope, mom, aka Shelley, aka Super Woman! She went the next morning (gave her an excuse to scope out our beloved Target). She says she saw literally one boot sitting by itself...in my size...the only one left. What are the odds? Fortunately, she found it's mate and the rest is shoe history.

Moral of the story-Quit reading this blog and go to your nearest Target! But come back and tell me what you bought! Here are two more pairs that I love from Sigerson Morrison's new Target line in store's only for a limited time.


Favorite shoe quotes from Carrie Bradshaw-Sex and the City:

"Hello, Lover"

"It's tough walking in a single girl's shoes, that's why we need really special ones"

No comments: