Friday, October 31, 2008

The Death Grip

I have had a slight obsession with animals since I was a little girl. I love watching them, petting them and hugging and squeezing them! My dad and brother always made fun of me and said that I was like the girl, Elvira, on Animaniacs who would "hug and sqeeze her animals forever and ever" but all of the animls HATED it! My dad even has a cat named, Snuggles, who runs whenever I enter the room because she hates being snuggled by me, oh the irony. Tucker is the only one who really puts up with it. Jason noticed this phenomenon in pictures and calls it my "death grip." Maybe he is on to something...






I just want the animals to love me! The husky above is even given me a little death grip of his own. Notice how much I don't even care. The grip will live on forever!!!
Like Jason has any room to talk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that cracked me up..thanks i needed that:)