Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Do Not Heart Accounting

Let it be known that I hate studying for my accounting final that I have tomorrow. A final on Halloween you say? That's right from 5:30-7:30pm I will be sitting in a classroom not enjoying the holiday! Even worse than that right now is trying to study...I have found so many things to do today to put off studying like:
-Laundry...3 loads!
-Dropped off shoes to the Shoe Hospital to be repaired
-Updated my address book
-Caught up on Google Reader
-Took Tucker for a walk
-Attempted to buy those cute flats from Target, but they didn't have my size for my huge 9's

I really did get studying done today, but it's been like pulling teeth! Please pray for me...I B'd it on my midterm so I need to B it again. I'm not normally a B kinda gal, but in Accounting I will be just thrilled by it!

I want to know what everyone thinks of my new blog design? My wonderfully talented friend, Ashley, hooked me up! Ashley is getting married on November 22 and has an AWESOME wedding blog that you should go check out called Ribbons and Bows.

One more shout out today...my wonderful boyfriend, Jason just started a blog for the resort that he works at. He is the Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing there. The resort, La Torretta Del Lago opens in November. Jason feels very privileged to be included on my blog header...this is a major turning point in any relationship. He is even going to grace with his writing presence and post soon on here. Stay tuned...maybe we will even have a wedding blog one day...

Happy Halloween!
Love,
Chelsea and Tucker


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Chels-a-roo...thanks for the shout out : ) I'll be thinking of you in Accounting tonight as I work on my dreaded finance final. We really hate school more than normal right now don't we? Love ya!