Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Real or Fake?

Usually I am up to par on all of the fashion trends; what is in and out, a definite fashion no-no, and a classic. The one thing that I still do even though it is COMPLETELY out of style is have fake nails: acrylic, solar, "pink and white," whatever you want to call it. I even get them square shaped which is even more fake looking. Month after month, I contemplate getting rid of them and even when I do take them off (about once a quarter), I always go running back to Nguyen, my nail girl. My justification for keeping them on are:

- I will bite my nails if they are real
- It is just a Texas-girl thing
- Even though they look fake or are out of style, they look better than my real nails
- Jason likes them
- I think they look pretty on other people
- In the professional world, it says a lot about who you are, by how your hands look and believe me, my real nails are awful!
- Most importantly, I like them!

My girl, Victoria Beckham is one of the only celebs who still has 'em!
So girls and guys, what is your take on this issue? Do you prefer your nails real or fake?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

12 Votes!! Look at your go, I'm so proud! Missed you today!