Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Haircut-Calling for Opinions!









I am getting my hair cut this week and I need your opinion on what to do with it. I can either:
a.) Just get a trim (boring) (See me in the pic with my hair now...I'm on the right)

b.) Take off some length to get to a more "poshier" bob

c.) Add some layers and sideswept bangs and go for a more "katie holmes" look

d.) Keep the length, add the sideswept bangs and go for a more "reese witherspoon" look
e. Go really short like a la Jessica Alba (above)

Please let me know what you think asap by commenting! I'm going Thursday afternoon so I need quick help. Of course when I am done I will post pics!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I also like D! : )

Unknown said...

I love E!!! But you should go for D..... You will look beautiful.

jessica said...

i think you should totally go for B!! be adventurous! =]] maybe you should add some color! go crazy like me! =]]