Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mama Mia - What a Great See-a!

Okay, so I really don't consider myself much of a musical fan. Yes, I really liked Chicago and Grease, but I did not see High School Musical, Rent, or Hairspray when all of those became so popular. Being in Paragould, Arkansas with my Grandma (love her to death), I had limited entertainment options. I was dying to see The Dark Knight, but really wanted to see that with Jason (plus I don't think my grandma would really appreciate the great work of art that I am sure it is).

So, we went to see Mama Mia. I was happy to see it, but was just kinda blah about it. Boy, was I wrong! It was AWESOME! I loved every single second of it; so much so that I went and bought the soundtrack and listened to it the entire 3 hour drive to the airport today. I hope to see it again so call me if you want to go. I am sure Jason won't be game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard it was great as well. Way to venture out!!!
I can't wait to see it!!! I need to go soon. Bring the soundtrack with you so I can borrow it!!!