Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A New Product I Love!

I bought this new Maybelline mascara at Kroger last weekend for about $6.00. I have tried a LOT of mascaras in my life and this is by far one of the best. I have fairly long lashes, but I always want them longer. What I really find appealing is a mascara that can make my lashes look fuller since that is what I lack without being clumpy or cakey. It goes on so smooth! Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express (I bought Glam Black). Two thumbs up!

Do not get this confused with the Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara below. I tried it a few weeks ago and hated it! So much so that I even busted out my single false lashes because I craved a more dramatic eye.
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara. Two thumbs down!
(They also make a Define-A-Lash Volumizing mascara which is okay (it is in a pink tube).

No comments: