Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zoom, Zoom!

I am truly a marketers dream! If someone tells me a product is great I am out the next day making a purchase...within reason...I do work in higher education. I was on the treadmill the other day (gasp) watching E! News and Kim Kardashian, who I think is drop dead gorgeous, said that she is in love with MAC's Zoom Lash.

I found myself the very next morning, purchasing this mascara in black at my local Macy's. I was surprised to find that one tube was only $12.00. Yes, $12 for mascara is a little steep, but drugstore mascara is now about $7-9.00

Well folks, I was not disappointed! It really does what it says and pumps up the volume, but isn't clumpy. It even gives your lashes a nice curl and does not smudge.

Hopefully, my $12 tube will last a long time. I did notice that I barely have to use much for it to make an impact. Whereas, my Maybelline takes a lot of strokes to achieve perfect lash-ness! I bought it in black - go buy this product, you will thank me!

No comments: