Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can't Wait for the Big Show...

No I'm not talking about the Superbowl...I have way too much homework to watch that tonight. I am talking about The Bachelor! I am really into this season and it keeps getting better and better. I never get to watch it with the rest of the world because I am stuck in HR class on Monday nights until 10pm, but my wonderful fiance always tapes it for me...yes tapes-we aren't high tech with a DVR and still own a VCR and VHS tapes.

I don't get to watch it until Wednesday night therefore I have to stay away from the Internet for a few days. Below is mine and Tucker's list of the order of elimination. I just want to know when Deanna is coming back!
So the next one I think is going is Stephanie (34, medical marketing representative, single mom). I LOVE her, but I just don't think there is a romantic connection between her and Jason.
I predict the next to go will be Naomi, (24, flight attendant). She is sweet, but I don't think she is strong enough or smart enough to keep Jason interested.
The top three are tough. At this point I think Melissa (25, sales representative) will go next. Fun fact, I went to college with Melissa. We were freshman together and hung out with the same boys our freshman year. We also had a class together. She is really sweet, but she was glued to her boyfriend-the one she always alludes too-they even took the same classes together. I don't think she is ready to be a mom and settle down. Did you know she did another reality TV show when she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader-maybe she just wants to be famous???
Top 2: I think Molly (24, department store buyer) will go next. To me, she seems like one of the most mature girls even though she is the youngest.
And the winner is...at least in my mind...Jillian (29, interior designer from Canada) is perfect for Jason and Ty! Aren't they cute together?

Who do you think will win? Have a great week! BTW, sorry for the lack of posting! I have been so busy with work, school and wedding planning. You can read all about my progress at my other blog, The Perfect Catch.

No comments: