Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!


Yay! Today was an awesome Friday the 13th! I love these because I was born on a Friday the 13th so they have always brought me luck. Tonight, Jason and our friend Farmer went to the Alamo Drafthouse to see....duh....Friday the 13th!

I was so excited all day because 1.) scary movies are my absolute favorite and I knew this Michael Bay remake wouldn't disappoint, 2.) I love the Alamo Drafthouse...it just has a really fun vibe to it so when you are seeing a movie like this on a day like this, I knew we were in for a treat.

Halfway during the movie, an employee dressed as the killer "Jason" started sneaking up on audience members. It was so hilarious to hear what comes out of people's mouths when they truly get scared. One guy let out a very girlish scream and then said a few words that I can not repeat....it was hilarious!

Afterwards, I was lucky enough to have my own personal encounter with the star of the movie...and the only person in the movie to remain alive...don't act like I gave the ending away. Everyone knows what happens in slasher movies!

No comments: