Sunday, March 1, 2009

Summer Concerts...I can't wait!

One of my all-time favorite things to do in the whole world is going to listen to some live music, especially to an outdoor concert in the spring or summer. Lately, J and I have not had the best of luck with seeing our fave bands. They always seem to schedule their appearances when I have class, or a big event at my workplace or Jason's resort....Sara Baralies, Weezer, John Mayer...uggh, I'm still mad about those!

We are not letting that happen to us this year! Last week we purchased our tickets for Coldplay coming to Houston in July at my favorite outdoor pavilion!



Our other must-see summer show is The Fray. They have not officially announced their tour dates, but they just released a new album so I feel it coming soon.




Finally, I just heard that No Doubt...yes Gwen Stefani and company, are coming to Houston with Paramore on May 31st. I would so be there, but Jason and I will still be honeymooning. I'm not complaining, but see what I mean about bad luck with concerts.





What summer tours are you most excited about?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Craig and I are desperately waiting for U2 to announce their concert dates!