Monday, March 16, 2009

Gavin is trying to tell me something...


If you regularly read this blog or know me personally, you know I have had an over 11 year obsession with Mr. Gavin Rossdale. In junior high and high school I covered my bedroom walls with posters of him, I took guitar lessons to try and learn every Bush song, and even today, as a 25 year old, I call my car Gavin...yes my car.


He and I have since gone our separate ways, I guess the timing was never right...he is married to Gwen Stefani and has 2 children with her. And I have moved on too, with Jason and am getting married in just a few months on May 23. We are okay with the paths that we have chosen...or so I thought.


How ironic that Gavin will be making a Houston appearance at the House of Blues the very day after my wedding - on Sunday, May 24. We all know what he plans to do...bust in on my wedding and try to get me to run away with him. His May 24 concert is just a ploy!

Pictured here, on his journey to find me...
He will stop at nothing to get me...Pictured here, years ago, the first time he saw me. Look how happy he is...

And here singing me a song...

Gavin, it's time to move on. I'm with Jason now.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Ha! I was thinking there was something wrong with your car when I saw the title. :)