Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gotta Love Houston

I have been sick all weekend - typical, a free weekend to spend with my fiance, and I feel awful! Anyway, today I was going stir crazy so Jason and I went driving around Houston, just exploring. We love just going around town and finding new places.

Well today, we sure did see something new! We we driving down a busy road near downtown when I did a double-take because there sure was a man squatting in the grass on the edge of this busy road, with his pants down, pooping!!!!

That's not something you see everyday!

Have a great rest of your weekend and a good Monday...I hope I will be feeling better by the time I wake up...oh and Tucker is doing great, but he is mad at me right now because I had to put plaque prevention gel all over his teeth (what's left) and gums.

1 comment:

alanna said...

omg i believe that's the grossest thing i've ever heard!! haha i hope that made you feel a little better - that guy was clearly a little more uncomfortable then you are! i found your blog because i googled vera bradley planner - love it!!