Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sex and the City



Last weekend when J was out of town I decided to treat myself to a movie. I love going to movies by myself for some reason. It makes me feel independent. So I grabbed my junior mints and got comfy. I have been dying to see Sex and the City as I was a big fan of the show and the fashion. I was definitley not disappointed. Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha were out in full force. The fashion was by far my favorite part, especially Carrie's. I also loved seeing Jennifer Hudson (a full figured woman) in the movie and looking fantastic. The movie made me both laugh out loud and cry. It was a little long (2.5 hours) so don't see it if you are tired or in a hurry. I could have stayed in thier longer and watched it all day. I also loved that there was a wedding in the movie. Everyone likes wedding movies!


Back in May, my mom bought this dress for me and it is my favorite dress ever. It's so cute, just looks like me and fits me better than any dress ever has before. This Cosabella dress was marketed as the "Sex and the City" dress and was supposed to be in the movie, worn by Carrie. I didn't see it, but love it just the same. Doesn't it look like something Carrie would wear?




No comments: