Thursday, June 5, 2008


Okay, onto my rants and raves. My rave this week is for Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. They were married a few weeks ago and were just spotted honeymooning in Hawaii, along with a teeny tiny baby bump. Everyone knows that I love Ashlee! I am so happy that they are having a baby and finally admitted what everyone, including myself, was speculating. I can not wait to see pictures of her pregnant!!! Get on it US Weekly.


My rant goes to Ann Taylor Loft. I am a HUGE fan of this store. Cute clothes, extremely affordable for my income bracket, and it is a great one-stop shop for my busy life. I am never disappointed in what I find there. I went in yesterday, fully expecting to spend some money (you know, to help the economy) and I could not. I tried on a TON of clothes from dresses (normally a sure thing) to skirts, to pants, to capris, to tops. Nothing looked good because the quality seems to have plummeted. Also, my normal size 6 would not even go over my butt. I know what you are thinking...lay off the chips and queso, but that was not it. I really think they have made a change for the worse...poor quality material and cheaply made clothes. Even worse, just about everything was half off, and not just the old stuff in the back. They must be hurting! Ann Taylor and your loft...I'm going to be watching and I will let you know what I find out.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Yay! Am I your first comment? Thanks for the heads up on the loft, I will steer clear until they get it back together