Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Bachelor: Matt and Shayne Update...Barf!

For those of us who love to watch and The Bachelor and Bachelorette series, you can share my pain when Matt Grant (The Bachelor: London Calling) chose Shayne Lamas and actually proposed to her with a gorgeous Tacori ring btw! I thought this Brit was going to be smarter, but evidently he got all caught up in the Hollywood scene. Here's an update for you:

So after getting engaged, Matt decided to leave London (I guess he can just quit his job) and move to LA. Shayne, "the Hollywood actress" posed nude for Girls Gone Wild Magazine...classy! US Weekly is now reporting that Matt has moved out of Shayne's apartment, but are still engaged. Evidently he was just living there while he found an LA home to call his own. So romantic...If you ask me, she was just his ticket into the Hollywood scene, but I am sure she will hold on to im as long as she can for her 15 seconds of fame. Stay tuned to see how fast they officially end things.

Maybe things will turn out differently for DeAnna on the Bachelorette. Session finale is July 7. I am pulling for Seattle Jason.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Chelsea! Yes. Seattle Jason is the one I like as well - she needs to get rid of the snowboarder!!! I have my own blog. I started it about a year ago when I went on a dating "hiatus." It's pretty interesting if you want to check it out.
http://beingthecheese.blogspot.com

Laura Cook