Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sprinkles!


I just discovered that Houston is getting a Sprinkles Cupcake location in April 2009! It will be in Highland Village!!! You already know how excited I was when Houston got a Crave Cupcakes, but Sprinkles is the mecca of cupcakes!!!

For those of you who have not had the pleasure of enjoying a Sprinkles cupcake, you are in for a treat. Their original location in Beverly Hills garnered a lot of celeb hype which put them on the map...anyone a fan of Bridget from "The Girls Next Door?" I was lucky enough to try them last year during a Dallas trip.

They have yummy classic flavors like milk chocolate and vanilla, but my faves are strawberry and red velvet. They also make more original flavors like pumpkin, banana, chocolate peppermint, orange, carrot and mocha. You are also order the cupcakes to have different shaped toppings like the Christmas logos above.
Head over to my wedding blog to get some ideas on how to incorporate Sprinkles into a wedding!

I can't wait until April 2009!~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah so after I talked to yesterday I looked up what Reagan was talking about and called her and gave her a hard time. But atleast its in April!!!