Monday, July 14, 2008

Crave Cupcakes Make Houston Debut


Jason brought home a very special treat for me today...Crave Cupcakes! He knows how much I love Sprinkle Cupcakes, but knows that my rare visits to Dallas do not hold my cravings. Crave Cupcakes is just as good as Sprinkles, if not better! Jason brought me a Key Lime Cupcake and a Chocolate. Both were amazing (yes I sampled both) but the Key Lime was hands down the winner! Jason sampled the Banana Cream cupcake complete with chopped walnuts on top and his coworker enjoyed the dreamy Coconut cupcake.

Although I have only driven past their Uptown Park location I can tell they are filling that high-end gourmet cupcake niche that until now, only Sprinkles could fill. I can not wait to stop by and try a sample of my own choosing. Maybe they have red velvet!!!

I recommend making a stop this weekend at Crave Cupcakes in Uptown Park. Tell me what your experience was like! You can also visit them online at www.cravecupcakes.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea! You should go to Cupcake Cafe next to First Colony Mall on Lexington--it's an adorbale little place.