Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Ike Update

It is 11:15 pm on Friday in Houston. Jason and I have watched 2 movies and lots of news! The power went out once, but quickly came back on. I have updates from friends that Katy and Missouri City have power still too. Tucker is VERY anxious but we are doing everything we can to keep him calm...like giving him a greenie his favorite!

As of now, we have really hard wind, but still no rain. The estimated Ike landfall is 1:30 am. We expect to get rain soon. My very-prepared boyfriend already filled the bathtub with water in case we lose water. We also made an awesome pallet in my big closet to sleep..like I could sleep right now! As my bff, Page said, this is not a tornado! I know, but the only place in the apartment without a huge window is the closet:


Be safe everyone! Talk to you soon-

Chelsea, Jason, and Tucker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The closet is a good place!! I would have rather slept there as well since the noise was so freakin loud!!