Monday, August 11, 2008

Maxi Dresses

I am obsessed with Maxi Dresses right now, but I have a hard time finding them. I have one cute Gap dress that I found at the outlets in San Marcos. I see them all the time on celebrities, but those are never in my price range. Has anyone seen any under $100?

Here are a few pics to inspire you. Celebs that are big supporters of the maxi dress are Jessica Simpson, Eva Longoria, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie, Eva Mendez, and Jessica Alba. These dresses are so comfy and look great with casual summer sandals, big sunglasses, and even a summer scarf.


I found this dress at Nordstorm's in the junior section for $68.00. I am considering it...what do you think? It comes in other colors like I actually like better. I think this would be cute paired with a denim jacket.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I totally have one, but haven't worn it! I bought it for Hawaii and should probably wear it considering it's still summer, but just haven't! It's beige with brown and orange, pretty cute I think. I'll have to show it to you.