Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Beach Reads"

I really do not know how I find the time to read. Between work and studying I should not want to read anything else on the weekends or at night, but I do. Yes, I realize that I should be minimizing my pleasure reading time in order to increase my MBA reading, but what's the fun in that?

I tend to stick with the same few authors because I love them and because it is less risky. I am almost guaranteed to enjoy it. I would love to start a discussion about what you are reading so I can branch out a little. Any suggestions? I am more than willing to book swap with anyone.

Below are a list of books that I have recently read or look forward to reading soon:
How to Be Single, Liz Tuccillo
The Beach House, Jane Green
Remember Me?, Sophie Kinsella
The Gatecrasher, Madeline Wickham
Love the One You're With, Emily Giffin
Chasing Harry Winston, Lauren Weisberger
The Yummy Mummy, Polly Williams
Outtakes From a Marriage, Ann Leary
BTW, I googled myself, and this pic came up! How funny, it's me with long hair from a few years ago!

No comments: