Sunday, November 23, 2008

Congratulations Ashley and Wentzel!

A dear, dear friend of mine got married last night. You can read all about Ashley's wedding planning process at her wedding blog, Ribbons and Bows. All of Ashley's hard work and eye for detail paid off because it was a GORGEOUS wedding. I was honored to be apart of their special day. Ashley and Wentzel are on their way to Hawaii as we speak. Enjoy the pictures I took from last night and visit Ribbons and Bows in a few weeks to see more pics and hear about the honeymoon!

Now I am soooo excited for Jason and I to begin our wedding planning. Jason's resort has it's grand opening this weekend too (I'll post those pics later) so we can really focus on us now!

[The gorgeous flowers that lined the pews of the church. BTW, the wedding colors were brown, white and green.]


[This was at the entrance of the reception...loved the large photo that Ash chose]

[Notice the white damask table linens...this was a huge debate for Ashley of either ivory or brown. You chose right Ashley!]

[Mr. and Mrs. Bouwer at their sweetheart table]

[The first dance as husband and wife!]

[MOH and BM Amy and Robert gave the best speeches filled with embarrassing stories of Ashley and Wentzel's early days. Everyone was cracking up...great job you two! You can also see how great the bridesmaid's dresses were.]

[I love this shot because you can see the back of Ashley's gown]

[This is a great DIY project. Ashley and her mom made the wine labels and the table cards]

[I love this cake! So simple and classy! Each layer was a different filing flavor. I had lemon and it was amazing! I wanted more, but I didn't want to be that girl.]

[Wentzel's grooms cake. I don't know the official flavor, but it tasted like dark chocolate and amaretto to me...also amazing!]

[The work girls: Me, Ashley, Page and Dianne]


[I wore polka dots in Ashley's honor...we both just love them!]


[Next wedding on the radar is Carol and John's. They are getting hitched April 2009!]

Congratulations once again Ashley and Wentzel! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon. See you when you get back!

No comments: