Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bachelorette Update: DeAnna and Jesse

Okay ABC, as much as I love watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, give it up! It just isn't working. I feel like I keep getting dumped! Yes, you had success with Trista and Ryan, but is 1 out of 12 really good odds? I'm not sure my mom can take this anymore. First Andy and Tessa call it quits, then Brad dumped DeAnna and Jenni, we all knew this would happen, and now no more Jesse and DeAnna!

As predicted, DeAnna got the 15 minutes of fame bug, dumped her man because she loves him, but is not in love with him, and will move to Hollywood. Check out the depressing statement by Jesse and others pics on their joint website.

Sad day...

So, when does this one get to go down the path of destruction and broken hearts? Season 13 here we come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah man I want to see Jason again and yes we all called it, she just wanted some fame!!!