Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Not Jumping on That Bandwagon

Well, sort of. Everyone in the blogosphere is talking about Obama. I guess I am jumping on that bandwagon, but with a shallow twist. What did everyone think of First Lady Elect's outfit? It is catching praise for being fashion forward and it is catching flack for being too-edgy and bold.

I really want to know what you think. Please leave comments on fashion forward or fashion faux-paus?

My comment is...Michelle, last week you were on Jay Leno acting all high and mighty for wearing "clothes of the people"-J.Crew. I even found this laughable. J. Crew might not be Versace, but is a far cry from what everyone is wearing. Don't pull an Oprah on us! Back to last night, her dress was Narcisco Rodriguez...def not J.Crew. Everyone was so quick to jump on Palin for her pricey wardrobe, but now everyone is calling Michelle fashion forward. Oh the hypocrites...
But the dress...my vote is yes. I like different and edgy, but do not think it was right for the occasion. What do you think?

No comments: