Friday, July 25, 2008

Greetings from Arkansas

As I predicted a few posts ago, the Bachelor: London Calling, Matt Grant and and his "actress" fiance, Shayne Lamas have officially announced that they are kaput according to Yahoo. Well, duh, but thanks for fessing up. I even think they were blowing spoke up our you know what when they made an appearance on The Bachelorette Tell All. Oh, well, I guess they helped each other extend their 15 minutes of fame a little longer. Yahoo reports that they are not sure if Shayne gave back her 2.85 carat Tacori engagement ring. Maybe they can go spiltzies since you know Matt didn't pay for it either!

Sorry for not posting in awhile. Picture this, I am in small town Paragould, Arkansas visiting my grandma, who does not have Internet or even a power outlet that my laptop cord can fit into. I am sitting in a McDonald's I found with flies flying all around me looking desperate to check my emails! Everyone is looking at me funny! Maybe I am too dependent on the Internet? I'll be back in the real world on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were checking email! And, really, why did they go on the show recently? I didn't see the whole appearance but I sure did see the part where they said they were still together. That's just annoying, even if we did all know it wasn't going to last!

Unknown said...

You are cracking me up right now. I saw this two nights ago on tv and immidately thought of you!! I knew you would post on this.