Friday, November 7, 2008

The PedEgg

Yesterday I discovered the PedEgg, a "Pro Pedicure Foot File". It claims to remove callouses and dry skin better than pumice stones, other related products and even pricey pedicures. Nothing can replace pedicures because I love getting my feet rubbed and relaxing, but they really don't get down to the nitty-gritty and remove all of the rough spots on my feet.

I ran to Sally Beauty Supply last night and went home to watch Grey's and give myself a home pedicure. I must say, I was skeptical, but hopeful and I was pleasantly surprised. It really did soften my feet and made them look so much better! At only $9.99 for this product, I think the PedEgg is an easy sell. The best part is that the shavings are contained inside the PedEgg so you don't make a mess...but it is really fun in a gross kind of way to see what you scraped off! It's ind of like looking at the aftermath of your Biore strip.
The product comes in white, black, or pink (the pink one donates a portion of products to breast cancer research). Happy buffing!

2 comments:

Shopaholic D said...

thanks for sharing this review...i had been kind of curious if it worked. now i want to see if any one has tried that hair-buffing-remover-thingy...I forgot what it's called...lol

:) D

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

I am a guy and I own a PedEgg. I think it's really neat and works well. the only caution I would give is to make sure the bottom stays on, or else your foot shavings will spill onto the floor. Now I can wear sandals and expose my little piggies with confidence! I'd like to PedEgg the bare feet of a cute female one day.